6/13/2010

Little Angel

Since someone complained I have a long time never update my blog~

So i'm here to content her appetite^^feel touch??haha


Today my younger sister come back from sarawak and daddy

ask me go bukit jalil fetch her . Fetch her not a problem!!

but have to alone with her den it was a big problem for me><~

so i decided ask von go with me^^

my friend who know me well should know that how was the relationship

between my younger sister and me~she was so talkactive,and

i always don't know what respons should i gave her when she tell

miie everythings about her . she can talk everythings ,from herself

until her friend ,everythings which not related with me at all!!she tell me her

friend fall in love with another friend ,her pelatih teach her what,what she did

during class,what competition she join,how she won the competition,

what did pelatih told her during the competition,the respons of her friends,

the backgrounds of her friends,even what shirt she send

to lobi also she can talk for half hours.

Wow,i really not interested with all of this lar><~

i never went for NS also ><> always answer 'en','ah','oh','then'..

she stil can talk non-stop~~~ we are really totally from different world><~

but i feel sorry if i totally ignore her because not matter how,

she was still my sister ,and just come back maybe once

or two times a year, and this also the main reason i can't

communicate with her ba~so~what to do??nothing i can do~=.=

tomorrow still have to bring her go for hair cut~

and thx god!!von and jing will going too!!yoohoo!!!

all the best in the following day=.=

hope that i can communicate with her one day ba^^

No comments:

Post a Comment