6/14/2010

Mood Update

~Nothing~
Juz got feel to update my blog~
I was the 1st who create blog among my group i think
and slowly my friend around me influence by me
most of my friend have their own blog already
Bloging was really a good way to release my feeling
i mean last time~
i already forgot how long i never release my feeling through blogging
seriously i feel so down now~
I feel want to know what actually my mind thinking
i found out that i actually don't know who i am
i don't know who is this
the decision i making isn't correct??
actually i always never ask permission of my mind
when i making decision .
The decision i making always not what i really want
many reason influence me to make a decision
and slowly~i lose my mind
and now!!i feel so down~
i feel wan to find back myself~
where are you??
come back please~
i feel empty without you
ps~Finding a good way to improve my grammer~

No comments:

Post a Comment