11/03/2010

[untitle] The Day cuming soon ?

yes~ wat the day ? end of world ? of coz nop~

i rather end of world ~ i cant wait for 2012 le ~

'world war' happen again~ use to it...i tot..

but not really...

the problem are getting serious~

tis is not the 1st time my tear drop for the problem~

i got the feeling~ 'the day' are so near to me~

i just hope tat , the day onli came after i graduate ...

so tat i can run away from all of tis~

im not cold blood with tis~ i actually feel sad wit tis~ really really sad~

but i can do nothing ~ i got no tat brave to solve the problem~

tis is not me ~ my feeling will never show out ~ never expose to others ~

onli myself noe who i am , onli myself not wat am i thinking~

i noe both of you sad with it...

both of u got ur own problem , own thinking ~

i noe someone owayz cry for this too~

im so sorry ~ i cant do anythings for u ~

i juz can try my best to be good wit u all ~

try my best to listen to u~

thats all i can do~

im not sure wat the ending will be~

but is 'the day' really came~

i wil decide to run away ~

No comments:

Post a Comment