10/27/2011

Hello Genting ! ( Part 2 )

Hello readers ! Lets continue enjoy my genting trip through my words <3..and this gonna be a delicious food post !XD!

14 Oct 2011

We slept late last nite...and of cause we woke up late at the second day ! guess what..we only woke up at around..2pm XD! hiak..luckily i got the room for 2 night ! We have no idea what to eat since genting got not much choices . After discussion..we decide to cook maggie in the hotel room ! Maggie that he bought from thailand.. XD! (not so delicious because of my sucks cooking skill =p)
Cam-whore again before out XD!

Go walk around at First World before we leave..and some incident happened ! Mr.Sin look sooo emo when i was hyper-ing and enjoying my 'gogo hotdog', and he said he was just too tired because he din sleep well last nite ..(because of me he said..i kick him mayb? =p) ..so we back to hotel room again and take a nap before we officially back XD!

 His emo look when i was camwhore-ing XD

Its 630pm and we keep all our things after the short nap ,then we leave . hiak hiak..its dinner time ! my huge stomach remind me to feed it some food ! We went to a dessert shop since mami said there have many nice dessert and she want me to take away her favourite 'momochacha'. I ordered a dumpling soup mee + redbean and he ordered himself a wan tan mee + sweet potato soup .

my food journey XD! I love to eat !hiak

And forget to mention that..tat day was my mami b'day too XD! so we rush back to Baskin robin to buy her a cake. A very nice cake <3 

lastly...end my post with mami b'day photo =)


Happy birthday Mami <3

No comments:

Post a Comment