11/02/2011

I love Shopping !

Its tuesday and it's SHOPPING DAY ! woohoo ! mami and jie come pick me up at coll after i end my class (very 1st time =p )..

Went to Zanmai 1st for our 1st meal of the day ..and i found another delicious food there !!! grill prawn with cod roe <3<3<3 !! yummy....strongly recommended ! Zanmai always my favourite <3<3<3 !

soft shell crab..one of my favourite <3
I love this so much too <3 we total order 4 plate !sorry i forgot the name >
and everyone's favourite ! tamago mentai <3<3 is a must if you go zanmai !! we total order 5 plate for this ! we were crazy !!

All these delicious food pic i found from google since i forgot to take photo of them =( ...so too bad i cant found the photo of my new favourite 'grill prawn with cod roe' =(..

We had a very satisfied meal with only cost RM 98 for 3 person...seem expensive ? but actually not at all ! because we really ate a lot ! its so worth <3<3<3 !

Lets start exercise after full fill our big tummy ..XD! Bought the very 1st things at to shop ! its a skirt ..very nice skirt and i love it so much ! only cost RM 84 after 50% discount ..so worth for such a nice skirt...y nice? because i look soo slim when i wore it =p..stick with my blog to stalk the skirt when i wear in sometime XD! 

Next to Charles & Keith ! Jie want to buy shoes at 1st..and end up i bought myself a sun glasses =(..y =(? because i bought it with my own money...because mami say i been working for so much should earn alot =(..and i still bought it because i really love it so much <3<3<3 ! although it cost me RM 130 =(

<3<3<3! i love the color !!!

ok ! i should stop after this ! no more spending already =(...plan to stop look around to avoid for spending again XD! and mami make me fail that =(!!! she keep ask me try this try that when she saw some nice shirt..but of cause ! she will be the one paying ..hiak hiak...

still bough a very nice singlet a Forever 21 (mami choose =p) , a heels that i looking for so long at Vincci (mami persuade because she say my heels look so dirty already ) , one pants and 2 promotion jacket at Nichii..XD!

this shoes only cost RM 69 ! its soo cheap and worth ! love it <3<3

No photo for the singlet ,pants and jacket =p ! they are just so normal item XD..hehe...and my main purpose for the shop tour today is because of this-------------------------------->

dang dang !! it's my new watch <3<3 ( i left my esprit one at genting hotel=(..)

Its a peach color belt , and shell base inside <3<3 but too bad it was a bit out of mami budget so i need to pay myself for the extra one =(...mami budget was RM 500 and this watch cost RM 650 ..which mean myself have to pay the RM 150... nevermind..it still worth for me to buy a watch with RM 150..muahahaha !! 

Officially finish our sunway tour for the day after we had our dinner at Kim Gary ! 
and lastly..end my post with thank you Daddy & Mami <3<3




2 comments:

  1. hahahaha !! we don't how long our life will be right ? so just enjoy it =p

    ReplyDelete