11/30/2011

Happy Belated B'day Sook mama

this is my SOOK MAMA <3

Let sing a belated happy song for her - Happy birthday to you
                                                           Happy birthday to you
                                                           Happy birthday to MAMA
                                                           Happy birthday to you <3

Sorry for my late post mama...sorry for my laziness okay ? I know you wont kira with me XD! hiak hiak
Finally step in your teen-adult year ! Welcome to 20 world mama XD!

We make a deal say we wont have any more celebration for this year,and don even a present for you..sorry mama =(..but i still remember your b'day don worry ! its 1114 XD...

B'day cake for you !

and i found out we got so less photo XD i found this which taken N years ago XD! we take on next year 1114 wokay ? heart yea..

Happy Belated Birthday post for you sook mama<3




No comments:

Post a Comment