11/30/2011

Happy B'day Pretty Girl - Vivian

teehee...I know i was kinda late..hmm i know actually is very late XD But forgive my laziness kay ? I know you wont mind =p...back to the day ...

Victoria Station was our Final Destination of b'day celebration 2011,requested by the B'day girl =)


A very 1st time , we sang b'day song and blow the cake at 10pm..no more 12am as usual.So this is consider as a pre-celebration=)
The girl with her love one,and her b'day cup cakes (we don't buy a big cake for our celebration =)

Tiamo shoes as present from us =)..( I know your shoes size so well !XD)

No more alcohol for this pure birthday celebration ! we are good girl as you know...we drink coffe on that day !XD

Cam-whore section after meal-




Cam-whore the most with the birthday girl !

SPOT THEM !!!XD
The only 1-2-5 of the day XD!

Our theme of the day - Modeling





Shortest girl of the day (only one without heels xD)
sayang <3


End our day at 12am (vivian chaw officially step in to 20th !) because of the working hours.

Victoria Station
243, Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-4257-3388 , 03-42514997
Fax: 03-4251-6853

Working hours - 12pm-12am

Adding point - victoria station doesn't give me a big surprise as my expectation , but the price were cheaper den my expectation, you may give it a try =)..

AGAIN-

Happy belated birthday post for you my dear <3

No comments:

Post a Comment