11/30/2011

Tiger after Carlsberg

hell yeah ! this is the 3rd post for today ! salute for myself =p guess everyone know i been working as ms.Tiger few days ago...but less of you know that i have been work for carlsberg too right ? hehe...yes no more carlsberg this time ! Its tiger !

Carlsberg
Tiger

Wondering..im much prettier during tiger right ? hahah..of cause ! Carlsberg just a sampling promoter and Tiger job was serving job at mines resort XD..

Date : 25 Nov 2011
Time : 6pm-10pm
Location : The Mines Goft Club 
Job Scope : Tiger Promoter - serving
Payment : shhhhhh=p


There were also two carlsberg promoter beside than me and von , Penny and Bell . Pretty,tall and slim girl, envy ='(.... our company are enemy but we arn't =p ! we both love to crap and EAT ! 

Thx organizer for invited us to have buffet togather ='(..we were starving ! thx god XD! 

And I realize something after i work for both company... tiger are much more kedekut than carlsberg =p ! shhhhhhh
 
Don't talk behind huh =p ! I love my life , i love my job =)..nice to meet you girls =)
 
  i look seriously puffy in this photo ='(



No comments:

Post a Comment