12/09/2011

TeenFest !

Hello peeps ! I should update this post few days ago but ...blame to my lazyness again XD! I only receive the call one day before the teen fest when I feel hopeless to get a job for the 3 days (2-4)

I'm still the lucky one =p ! hehe...work as Offgamers Promoter in this three days , my biggest gained is get to know all the pretty babes there . Working with them interested my working hour , make me never feel bored there <3 ..expecially lunch /dinner time ! am i right babes ?tehee

Eunice ,Jennily,Janet,Eugune,ME,Shiory,Chelsea,Connie,Misaki,Wingyee,Michelle

The only suffer thing in this three days was heels torturing =(..Stand with heels 10 hours in 3 day continuously is killing me ! nono..is killing all of us ! babe shiory bought herself a new heels from vincci because of this too ! one day payment-byebye ! haha

S.I.X babes
(S)exy,(I)ncredible,(X)oxo
Miki (the cutest superviser ever ), Eugene,Jennily (tall and slim girl..envy )

We love our lunch/dinner time <3

Cam-whore at Mcd !

they cam-whore with my phone XD

toilet = Girls'heaven 

We take these picture on the last day ! our crazy memories ! love it !

feel good to meet old friend there =)

Of cause i wont forgot to mention about my jim jim ! hehe.. she work with me on these 3 days . But she working at the different booth so we din't took too much photo =(..and she is the luckier one because she had a very nice supervisor and i had a very yim jim boss ='(

 Main character of the day in my booth ! GOLD MAN !
and Mid valley x'mas decoration is nice ! go to take your picture there ! 
Can you feel how much i enjoy my job thought my post ?!teehee.. Lastly , Teenfest end ! job end ! our friendship will never end right ? keep in touch all the babes !

No comments:

Post a Comment