12/21/2011

Tiger Rock Genting !

Hello readers =).. I'm here again to update how my life goes ! I should update this few days ago but..sorry that i'm just too busy =(..busy for working , drama , dating ! teehee~

Back to topic ..my Facebook friend should know that i went genting for tiger job last week...mm..should be last two week ago ? teehee..and my dearest Evon, babes Shiory and babes Michelle joinning too ! how happy right ? i always happy when we got chance to work together ! Its so damn fun <3

Date                   : 10 December 2011
Time                   : 530pm-10pm
Location             : GICC ,First World Genting
Event                  :Genting Premier Car Draw Event
People Included : Ong Mami , Dear Von ,Babes Shiory,Babes Michelle



Its another Fun working day <3..although i have a small incident happened =(  ! And WOW ,I want to mention this, this is a lucky draw event for genting Platinum Card holder ..and their prize wasn't a car , wasn't a million , wasn't blabalba...their prize 4 Mercedes and 4 BMW ,how luxury ! 8 car total worth 3 millions !!!!OMG , how lucky them were !  By the way , I know its not easy to upgrade to Platinum Card holder too XD!

All the pretty girls from Tiger,Guiness , Heineken (I <3 Heneken's Uniform !)

And woots ..lastly want to mention..nice to meet all the girls and especially Andrea <3 ..another very cute girl ! xoxo <3 

Working life with all these pretty girls was fun !

Stay tune for the next 'Santarina' post =)

No comments:

Post a Comment