1/23/2012

End of December 2011

hello readers ! long time no see...miss me ? teehee..sorry that i'm really too busy because its year end and every plan come non-stop ! i got LOTS post to update but i delay and delay it..end up..nothing=p ! so i gonna roughly update how i end my 2011 in only one post !

1) Merry X'mas <3



Christmas is in the corner,santarina everywhere! I'm one of them too ! teehee.. I still got lots candy..visit to my house during CNY to grab them ! 

2) Hello Port Dickson !

Wondering how i spend my X'mas eve ? here is it ! A plan from me and von ! lets see the photoss =)


Seafood as our dinner and beach bbq as our supper ! love it !teehee ! more photo please refer to Evon chua FB album =)

AND! the activity of us during X'mas day after back from PD =)

3 ) Happy b'day !!!

woots ! its year end ! Finally its their b'day ! Had two celebration for 2 continues day which is 29th - 30th ! Im always busy at these moment XD! We went to damansara to giv the bday boy a surprise ! and being fool by him ...no long story to tell..juz waiting photo from mr potato and the story will be continuess... 
same to 30th ! its another bday boy - little yellow (tze xiang) ..a simple but fun celebration =)...photo coming soon =)

4 ) Welcome 2012 !!

hiak hiak ..headache with how i pass my 2012..i used to pass wit a gang of friend..but tis year different because i got mr.sin with me =)..we decided to pass with the couples ( jim+ kkj , von+ jason, vivian+ erik , and my single babe Jane<3) .. not much photo taken on the day ! sooo............=(
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.

Post end ! Gong xi fa choi to everyone <3..i juz want to update all my post before tomolo =p ! nitez =)
ps : sorry for my very very simple n lazy update !








No comments:

Post a Comment