7/17/2010

1st celebration with the Lamest Gang^^

16/7-17/7
phew~~ after a long planning ~
finally we fix our plan - sing k~shabu and overnite at my house^^
We went to mamak village for our brunch after class
After that onli we went to our 1st location-Sunway Red Box
wow~1st we enter our room was so surprise~
the room was soooooooo BIG!!! got 2 LCD ,got a bar table and also a stage sumore~!!phew~!!
Room No.53
photo upload later^^hehe~~
they gave me a surprise af the middle time~
and the most surprise me is the present^^
because i though they baught me purse but not~
they baught me the shirt which i love so much^^hehe~thx u guys^^muackz~
they hide the present with alot of 'white rabbit candy'~
( wailing asked me before what candy i like the most )~haha~
after the celebration we went to puchong eat shabushabu^^
they wish to eat that long time ago~finally we ate it!!haha~
a small problem comes up after shabu~but we solve it^^
so forget the unhappy part^^
and they all came to my house overnite ar 1am~why so late??
because of someone need go for badminton~haha~
onli wf and rex sleep at the night~
we all chit chating till morning~nap for awhile~
den its time to back subang already^^
and i slept after they back~ i sleep from 11am-8pm today^^wow~
lastly~ want to say thanks to all of you^^
love the time when stick with all of you^^
really happy to meet you all^^
its my luck^^wish our friendship can last longer^^
love you all and again thanks very much^^
muackz

No comments:

Post a Comment