7/13/2010

Flash Back

ARGG!!!
i hate moody!! please ... run out from my mind~!!!
stress enough !! I don't konw the meanning of 'take it serious'~
i take it serious but you though i'm playing around ~
what the idea should be?? can you show some example??
atleast some explaination~!!!
i seriously don't what and how to do~
i can't stand the feeling~!!
damn confusing now!!
alot of things flashing back inside my brain~!!
i feel so down~ i feel want to cry out loud~i feel want to scream out loud!!
i always control myself~ i never let myself lose control~
i never let myself being EMO~ but actually its really suffer~!!
i can't stand it anymore!!! i want to release out all my feeling!!
i want to release the stress!! someone help me please~~
teach me what to do please~
i really tiring with all of this~~

No comments:

Post a Comment