4/07/2012

April fool ?

Does anyone understand the meaning of April Fool well ?
Yes ? No ?
I can tell out loud now 'YES'! I understand the meaning of APRILFOOL DEEPLY!

April, why are you so bad to me ?
You rain at the 1st day I step in society officially , you make me late at the 1st day .
You make me OT at the 1st day I step in society officially , I only home at 11 at the 1st day .
You make me don even have an off day at the 1st week I step in society officially , I being call back to office on my off day .
You rain when i rushing for my partime job , you rain when i finding parking , I walk in the rain whole day .
You make me pay the most expensive parking ever , RM40 for parking fees .
You bring me in trouble in the 1st day i run store , I need find replacement one hour before the job start .

Ms.April , can you just be good a little bit to me ?

I don know am I making the right choice for choosing a company and job position like this , but i don't feel want to give up this easily . I used to give up , but I feel wan to grow up . I don't want give up just because I not use to it . I need experience right ? This is life right ?

It's really really tough and stress now , I'm really confusing in making choice now .  Leave or stay ?

My mind ask me to leave , and my rational ask me to stay .
I'll choose rational , stay strong !

April don't fool me ,I no more weak  , think positive !

*This is a test for my willpower ! and I don't want to fail !

No comments:

Post a Comment