4/23/2012

Titanic Day !

Okay , I had no idea what to blog about titanic actually . I just want to blog something , and this is the only thing i can think of at this moment *mmm

Such a romantic love movie , you you you and you , must watch with your another half . How about me ?hiak , don't worry , i got my single babes !

missed out babe potato !( guess he won't stalk my blog , else he gonna kill me for calling him like this !)

We had our dinner at Dragon-I , Our mr. potato love there so much ,because he love to suggest there every time when we have no idea what to eat at pavilion ,and this is my 1st visit to there . They strongly recommend me to eat the xiao long bao when i said i don't like xiao long bao , and i have to admit it , it's really nice <3 ..no wonder it so famous !

We feeling sooooo full after the dinner , but we still buy alotsss of snack before the movie start ! I feel wan to vomit after i put all the thing into my stoamch . 

PS: Pity-est things happen inside cinema - the one sitting beside you is a story teller !
shut up la deng !! 

Of cause the day won't end this simple , wan tan mee @230am was our last station ! crazy me , feel so damn full but still want to eat ! The wan tan mee there is really nice , very recommended ! The only thing i was wondering is, what is their working hours ? They seem like open for 24 hours @.@

okay ! finish crap for today . I should actually correcting all the report and photos for this week , but i just don't feel wan to do it =( so i escape it with blogging ! And it's 1.30am now , i should ciaoz already !

Good nitez peoples =)

No comments:

Post a Comment