5/07/2012

Wish List

phew ~ sorry babe Lealea i update this earlier than your birthday post =p
guess you gonna scold me for this XD!

I guess every girlss have their wish list and MUST BUY list right ? yes so do I'm !
A very lovely Swarovski watch give me motivation to blog about this <3

here the Watch -

I fall in love with this watch at the 1 sight <3

I love this watch ! but this watch is actually not under my MUST BUY list =p ! This is just my motivation to blog...*MUAHAHAHA

Okay , MUST BUY list No 1- Swarovski Bracelet <3

I just <3 their bracelet very much ! 

MUST BUY list No 2 - Card Holder 

I'm not a pink lover but i just simply <3 pink color card holder =p

Why card holder ? haha..I'm not doing big business don't misunderstood =p !I just need a card holder so much due to my red purse got very limited place for me to put my tons useless name card ! i just love to collect people name card =p

MUST BUY list No 3 - I-phone case

pink again ? <3

The reason i choose I-phone instead of it's competitors ! I'm definitely a person who choose design come 1st than function ! As i don't really use all the apps inside phone =p ! Guess most of my friend know that i'm so madly in love with all these nice nice phone casing , i just wish to buy as many as i can ! But it's really expensive to collect all of them =(..So i just need one now , one that i can feel really nice and never want to change again ! 

MUST BUY list No 4 - Zippo Lighter 

MY GOD ! can I own all this ? 

Beside than I-phone casing , i also madly in love with nice lighter ! i'm a lighter collector ! I'm not a smoker i just simply like to collect lighter , weird hobby ? haha.. i just can't control myself from hunting nice lighter ! so..purple color may come 1st , and i will collect all the color one day !

MUST BUY list No 5 - Starbucks Travel Mug

I'm Starbucks' Lover!

Weew~~ as a loyal Starbucks customer , i just feel wan to grab one home ! the cheapest item inside my wishlist , yet i still got no the chance to grab this home ! wait me babe , soon !XD

MUST BUY list No 6 - NakedPalette



<3 the color tone 

WEll, make up is important for my daily life now , not to show to the others , just for myself ! 
I <3 to dress up myself nicely , make sure myself look nice all the time , this is how i build up my own reputation and my own confidence =)..and i will like to own this shadow palette as my cosmetic collection !

MUST BUY list No 7 - Make up brush tools



Make up brush tools!!! 

I want to own this since long time agoo..but i still too poor to get the whole set , sad case ='(
I don't need Bobbi Brown or Mac ! I just need a set make up brush in good quality <3


Woots ! It's almost 12 ! i guess i have to pull my butt from the chair and go for my shower =p ..call me dirty cat ! wahahaha...

This is just PART of my MUST BUY list ! more and more is on the way...girls always got thousand MUST BUY things =p ! so i just end here 1st and ....



TO BE CONTINUE readers <3
nitez



-Cadee.S-

No comments:

Post a Comment