6/12/2012

May - Dior Roadshow

Hello May ! Woots, i got no news on April , April is not soo good to me so i better skipped it =p ! I been pass through a very busy month - May . Suddenly a lot of job comes to me , full fill my whole may . Which included Dior roadshow , Genting Candylicious roadshow , moving table ..(okiesss..not really tat much, but all the job is continuesly for few days , thats why full fill my month !)

Lets talk about Dior roadshow . I really glad that i get myself involve in this job seriously ,I had so much fun with the Dior team . ( I actually resigned a full time job to take this part time job =p sound crazy huh ! but it's worth for me XD)

My photos is going to show you how i enjoy in this roadshow -

 The very happy family during outstation <3
 Spot the one in white shirt ?!YES its Penny !!






Cam-whoring for the whole job =p

Another things that i <3 this job so much is outstation ! This is the 1st time i work for outstation ( Penang & Ipoh ) . Outstation job is fun and stress-free ! But just too bad we have no time to have a tour there , we can just seek for their food as supper after our peak working hours (10-10) =((

There is also another thing i gain in this job was - Cindy , Lynnie , Rachelle , Yuanyuan , big /Small E ,Dicky ,Marcus . The outstation team , i <3 them and enjoy to work with them !

 Nice nail color from dior =p
 how enjoy we are !!XD
Best thing ever ! i don't need to wake up one hour earlier to make up !!!XD

Woots ! one last thing to mention for my dior trip , thanks for mr Hon wei fong for bring me to visit to ipoh , to buy souvenir , drink at sky lounge , bringing so much fun to us as well =p ! 

 Ipoh dim sum !
All the food i ate during my outstation trip <3

End my post with food ! i should find a chance to visit to penang again . Enjoy peepo . good nitez =)

-Cadee-
-4.08am 12 June 2012-

No comments:

Post a Comment