6/13/2012

May - Candylicious & chocoholic part 1

There is another reason i <3 may so much , which is job come to me one by one =) After the end of my Dior roadshow , there is another outstation job to genting ! Guess all my friend ,twitter ,facebooker should know which job i talking about as i spamming my facebook non-stop with my very colorful photos <3

YES ! Candylicious & Chocoholic is the fair that my job involve with ! This fair last for 10 days and same to my job =) Genting full with chocolate and candy decoration in this 10 days . I decorated myself with a lot of candy and chocolate too XD! 

Lets talk about my job scope ,my job scope is just distribute candy to kids , and take photos with people. Sound easy ? NOT AT ALL MAN!!! 
After i work for this fair , i notice something that i never know ! 

- There are soo much no manners peoplesss in Genting ! They STEAL my candy which put inside a   basket when i taking photos with some others people ! Kids and also adult ! i feel shame with those adult !
  
-Genting people really do like to take photos =.= ! my working hours from 3pm-8pm , and i have to taking photo NON-STOP from 3-8 ! peoples come NON-STOP!I was like , seriously ? crazy people !

-Genting got a lotssss of people really come from , kampung ? i have no idea how to describe this group of people =.= ! when they 1st saw us they was like , WAH! GOD ! FAIRY! WAH!! and then PULL us and HUG us tightly to capture with us ! i was like , WTH?! i got nothing different with you without the very colorful costume =.=

It's ok , complaining stop here =p ! Let me show your how my very WAH costume -


WAH! candy fairy ? This is the 1st day while we still in normal nice make up <3


No more pretty the 1st day ! okie it's still pretty mayb =p just another colorful make up request by the boss !

I feel excited the 1st day ,2nd day , but no more when 3rd day ! because of those really crazy people ! Can you just stop request for capturing ? Oh well maybe we just too pretty =p  

My mood get back at the don't know which day , which visited by the babe vivian 



she look soo tiny here right ? tall us ! PROUD!XD

ops ! feel weird with the extra red and blue color shirt? We call that as cat-suit ! It's special for outdoor use ! Avoid us from get sick because of the coldness in Genting . We did something stupid with the cat-suit too , because the cat-suit just too funny for me ..so we did this ----


Just laugh for this photo !XD!! hahaha

Beside than babe vivian , this chocolate fair or maybe us   attracted some others friend came to Genting too =) thanks for all the visitors <3


This little kid is Peggy's little sis , cute right? i didn't manage to get the photo taken with peggy =(


The pretty yowe and her bf , another tiny girl here XD!

And of cause ! My bro-sis <3

gary , muimui , jimjim, von2 , von1,potato,dannis,xiang =)

My last two working days in genting turn much more interesting because of their visiting ! There is too much things to write still , so i better divide this post into two part ! and my last two interesting day will be in PART 2 ! 

STAY TUNE for my update peeps !

-END-
Writen by Cadee @ 14 june 2012 , 3.28am.

No comments:

Post a Comment