6/28/2012

May - Candylicious & chocoholic part 2

Seem like part 2 is too far away from part 1 =p ! Thanks for your patient waiting my dear readers <3 Forgive my busy-ness recently, I been really too busy with tons of interview and briefing ! I'm sure my facebookers know about it as I update my facebook frequency !

Wokie , stop crapping ! lets continue to the last two interesting day at Genting =)
As my mention at part one , the big family (the YI FUNG family * sound stupid right?XD) came to visit us at the last two days, and i damn excited about this actually ! Because we got not much activities in the passed few days when there was just me and the bitchie von !

As i thought , we really having a lot of fun being together with them <3 we move to Awana ( to stay together with them XD) and abandon our room at 1st world ! SEE!! how important you guys were =p

The most happiness thing we stay together with them is ------

DALANG!!!!

Yea right !! we got two handsome chef wake up very early in the morning to prepare breakfast for us !! They wake up and prepare everything while the 4 pretty girls ( me ,von ,jim,mui) still dating with Mr.Zou gong ! How can i don't feel touch ? =') *although i blaming them non-stop for cing cing cang cang making noise and wake me up =p !

While they still preparing my breakfast !
This is mine <3<3<3

Okay , maybe it doesn't look nice , but trust me ..the taste was good ! lovely breakfast ! wahahhaa



Ignore our stupid action please X.X

There always must have some exercise after breakfast , to get healthy body.. so we decided to have a walk outside the garden , with our sleeping suit XD (early in the morning , who cares ? =p) 
Playing around , donated blood for babe mosquito , capturing , being TORTURE at stone walk and etc .. what a fun and lovely morning <3

Happy moment used to passed damn fast ! We have to face the fact that we need to go back prepare , put on our coloring make up go back to 1st world =( 



WOOTS ! Its Eng Dao !XD

Group photo is a must after we suit on our costume , if not what the meaning of their visitation ? XD Eng dao was there too , guess I never intro this Eng Dao uncle to my readers ..actually end dao uncle is Woon daddy XD ...we just used to call him as Eng Dao , and hope he don't mind for our no manners ?hehe


this two fella look so happy !


Finally 5 working hour passed ! We bring them to hainan , which can spend with our meal card ..so that we can give them a treat as a thanks for visit us ? wahhaha 

9 sets of fish and chips with the cute max von2 !

After so many days , i felt that fish and chips is the nicest food over there ..so end up 9 of us order the same food . He took this photo when we left to nike ! HOW CUTE? wahahaha XD 

We watch 'Men in black 3' after dinner, I'm too tired and fall asleep inside the cinema =.= ! sorry for wasted you MIB . Starbucks and back to Awana start our craziest night !

Crapping , laughing , alcohol , poker card , pillow talk , pillow fight , jacuzzi , and etc etc in the room ! Laughing sound non-stop that night , until 6am ! awesome night <3 * i got to wake up at 9am the next day =(

Last photo before they leave =(

Jing and mice join us for the last day ! They still come for some capturing before they left , i feel sad for their leaving =( .. although this the last day of my chocoholic-candylicious day actually =p

Anyway , I still enjoy this job so much , 10 days in Genting is fun ! Nice weather , free meal free accommodation ,stress-free world  ! 

Thanks Code for giving me this job
Thanks for all the visitors
Thanks my buddyz - feel glad to have you all , xoxo!
Thanks so much to make my day interesting <3

-End Post-
-Written by Cadee-
-280612;0309-

Stay tune for next post - A Birthday Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment