3/31/2012

New life with new gift

Hello !! I'm officially back to here ! Miss me ? i guess some of you yes ! am i right ? You know i'm talking about you ! yes ! its YOU !! and also YOU and YOU!! my stalker ! =p

Yes ! I'm officially here with a whole new me . A me that officially step into the complicated society world , a me that growing up no more playful life , a me that back to single life =). Hope this is a good start for me .

Okay , back to this post ! As the title , this post is to thanks my lovely mami <3 . She called me yesterday and ask me want a new purse or crystal necklace , of cause i choose purse since I already got one necklace . *excited !

I actually not putting so much hope for the purse because I used to choose thing by my own =p This is a bad habit , i don't really listen to others opinion and fashion sense =p

But i have surprise this time ! why say so ? lets see the purse
This is actually red color =p 

Teehee !! spot it ? its Braun Buffel ! I didn't expect she will bought this , brand that i quite interested with . Happy ! Their design is simple but their quality is seriously nice, very soft leather . But too bad , there is no photo slot for me to put photo =( ! 

Mami said : Graduate already , need to work already , change a new purse see if it will bring you luck help you earn money or not . =.=and she also said this is my 21st birthday present already =(..so no more already !!!! how sad ? =(

hehe..but nevermind , still thank you mami ! love you <3


No comments:

Post a Comment