9/08/2010

BANKRUPT DAY

HIAK HIAK!!

Im here to shout 'IM BANKRUPT!!!!'

only rm 10++ inside my purse now!!!

and the day before today my purse got~80 somethings??

wuahahaha!!PRO MAX!!

All the salary i get was GONE!!! totally GONE!!

rm160 from BLS,rm150 from x-pax,rm215 from streamyx..ALL GONE!!

call me 'bai ga lui' please~!!

wonder how i spend my money??

seriously~myself also don't know~

some return to my 'ah long',some for assignment meterial...

MOST of them SPEND on my FOOD and COSMETIC!!

i went sunway more den 4 times within 2 weeks!!

for EAT for WALK for SPEND!!

KIMGARY and DEFINITE spend me the most!! phew~

ops and also VISION ART!!

uncountable~!!

what a scary amount i had spend!!!

still got alot that i NEED to spend on the following week!

how i gonna survive wit rm10!!

did i regret??wuahah!! good question!!!

i NEVER!!! because its really worth!! wuahaha!!!

stil got shirt from forever 21 waiting for me~!!

oh no~!! pro me!!!

slap me please!! control me!!!!

or else give me some job~!!!

come come come!!!

NEVER DATE ME TO SUNWAY AGAIN BEFORE I EARN ALOT!!!WUAHAAHA!!!

i want to shout

'I LOVE SHOPPING!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment