9/16/2010

[Gathering] F&V❤

hehe~ I thought I only will update my blog during this weekend ..

because I forgot that I having gathering today>

Actually abit lazy to update~ but since it was an enjoyable day~

so of cause I should update it and share to all of you right?? hehe~

Ms. Cy fetch me today^^ because I really not dare to drive too often><><>

she is so so so friendly and prepared alot of food for us~

A delicious homemade pizza and pudding (I din eat the pizza because got onion><)

end up with all of us was full like hell and there was still so much food had

left><~ this is a must for every bbq+steambot party! food wasted !!

and i just remember that.. we forget our mushroom soup right??

haha nevermind Ms Jim^^ we treat you the mushroom soup^^

hiak hiak~~ What the next?hiak~ of cause is Photo time!! this is a must!!

so seldom we can have a gathering like this!! waiting Ms.Jim upload it^^

Mr Lok ,Ms Des and Mr Boon left early and the rest continue chit-chating!!

We only dismiss at 1230 and I reach home at 1am^^

Member Included❤
Mr Watermelon -Jason Teh (new member❤)
Ms Apple - Chua Evon
Mr Laici -JJ Lai (new member❤)
Ms Banana -Chiao Yee
Ms Honeydew -Bobo Bong
Mr Grape -Benson Lok
Ms Mango -Desmin Low (new member❤)
Ms Lemon - Jane Chee
Mr Carrot -Kj Kong
Ms Potato -Jim
Mr Bamboo -Boon Jeck

and now ~lets use the photo to end this post^^













I ❤ Gathering ^^ I ❤ F&V^^

No comments:

Post a Comment