9/13/2010

Weekend^^


hello`!! surprise that i update my blog right??

i feel that too~~ at the beginnning really never feel wan to updated it~

because just a normal weekend , its just normal and boring~

i stay at home do my assignment this 2 days~ never went to anywhr~ good girl huh??

but i not yet mention that~ onli afternoon !!

haha~ afternoon receive a msg from von ''von von at here!! faster cum''

i was like '???' apa lu cakap~ after that only get the mean~

the 'von von' she mean was 'mr ys . '

but i was so lazy to go~(who ask him don't come fetch me before go find von!! lala~)

i decided stay at home to continue my work^^

and after that i get a msg again 'im outside your house' from mr ys~ i get shock=.=

i though he only will come at night because von told me we will tea after she work~

and he told me that he was so boring and nothing to do at home=.=~

ok so at the end~ he watch drama at my house and i continue my assign=.=

(the drama he already watched)~haha~lame max~!

scared he boring so i take my bath earlier to went out for dinner=.=

if not i scared he fallasleep at my house~haha~!

we find mr qx along since we got a long time never meet him already~

and his brother was still cute as last time~! i love him so much!! lalala~ he is really cute!!

We eat at happy happy and go find von after that~and we was late !!

wahaha~ after that we went to EAT again!! oh no` how many meal i ate today~!!

aikz~ at the beginning i really never feel to eat~ but we went to sk eat 'ban mee' which i never went for a long time~ so i stil order><~

and mr ys been focing by me for share with me!! hiak hiak~

and thx mr qx for the meal^^ We back to kajang meet mr sy and continue our 3rd round!!

21st is our last location~!! but mr ys not joinning us because he need to fetch his sister~

he say wil join us after that but we wait him for half and hour he not yet appear~

after that only we know that he fetch his sis at kl=.=~ we dismis once mr ys reach~!!

he should let us know so that he no need come and meet us again~

just ask mr sy fetch us back^^ haha~

phew~~~ never realise i updated so long=.=

i really don like to update this kind of details blog actually~ haha~

too details to write out what i was doing for the whole day~ just stop here ba^^

next updated should be~~ next week^^

hiak hiak~~ nitenitez my dear^^




No comments:

Post a Comment