9/28/2010

Can i just~ leave~!

FAMILY?

i was 19th, and i don't know what this word mean..

six family member in this family~

but mayb onli 4~

a father,a mother,a daughter and a son~

as the mother wish~

what am i? yea im the extra 1~!

i know im too over during my pass teens year~

i hang out nonstop~

but who cause this? i cant found any family feel in this family~

and i was trying to be gd in this year~

no more contact with those fren you don like~

no more hang out non-stop~

no more spend money non-stop~

try to done everythings u ask me to do~

but wat for??

i stil owayz the daughter who onli wil make u both angry~!

and she stil ur best daughter ever~!

just because she seldom hang out~

always lying infront of her comp~

get mad when u ask her to do somethings~

and u pass the things to me just because she don't like~

she mad wit that~

and i have to rush back to do the things she don want to do~

no matter whr and wat am i busy for~

and the reason u gave me was 'later she unhappy'~

wth is this~ did u care of my feeling before~

why must be me~!

u all scare of her just because she easy get mad~!

and pass all the things 2 me just because im trying to be gd~

but all i did was nothing~!

no matter how i try~

i stil nothing for u all~!

i tired with all of this~

can i just leave~

i really mean it~

i wan to move out~

No comments:

Post a Comment